Book your trip now for later in the Spring, Summer or Fall, and you will be guaranteed the present rates. If the price of gas continues to climb, once again, we might be forced to raise our rates. The following is a list of our prices and guidelines as of March 1, 2019:
- $400 for 1-3 person(s)
- $50 for each additional person above the first 3
- Maximum of 6 persons (not counting Captain and First Mate)
First two children 12 and under will be no charge. First two teenagers 13-16 will be half price. Each additional person 16 and under will be regular price.
Remember, each child counts toward the maximum allowed on the boat of six (6).
Use one of the following discounts, if applicable, for 10% off the total cost of your fishing trip:
- At least one person in your party is active military or has served in the military in the past.
- At least one person in your party is in public education or has been in public education in the past.
- At least one person in your party is under 16 or is over 70.
- Your fishing trip is scheduled on Monday-Thursday.
A deposit of $100 is required to guarantee your party has a
specific date reserved and must be received within seven days after booking. The deposit is refundable up to three days prior to the
trip for unforeseeable circumstances and to enable you to get
a last minute weather forecast.
This rate gets you a minimum of an eight hour day, and if we
are having fun, longer. A day usually starts around 7:00 AM to
7:30 AM depending on how long it takes you to get finished with
breakfast, but we can start earlier or later depending on your needs.
Night trips are available and can be fun, too. The
rates for night trips are the same as day trips. Night trips
usually start around 4:00 PM and end around midnight.